Cinderella ~ My Fairy Tale ~

I'm perfect because God made me!

Saturday, September 24, 2005

My First Time

Followed Serene to her house because she has a so-called "cell-group" going on in her house every Friday. Some sort of group gathering, sharing their experiences as well as studying the Bible together. This is my very first time to join such gathering and I truly enjoyed myself. The talk was great and touches my heart deeply. It made me repent what I have done. Alfred ( I apologize if I spelt his name wrongly) said he thought that he took god's forgiveness as granted. Honestly, I totally agreed. Perhaps I took too many things as granted. However, speaking the truth, I've never taken friends as granted, especially dhz. I really want to thank god to give me such a warm home, a loving mother, a protective father ( I pray for), a mischevious brother, an "ai mei" sister, last but not least, all the friends around me. I'm grateful to know all of you. Lastly, I would like to post up the following 2 songs that I've learnt today. =)


For all You've done
My saviour, Redeemer
Life me from the miry clay
Almighty, Forever
I will never be the same
Cause you came near

From the everlasting
To the world we live
Father's only son

You lived and you died
You rose again from high
You opened the way
For the world to live again
Hallelujah
For all you've done

Come Holy Spirit
Come holy spirit, Fall on me now
I need your anointing come in your power
I love you holy spirit
You're captivating my soul
And everyday I grow to love you more

I'm reaching for your heart
You hold my life in your hand
Drawing me closer to you
I feel your power renew
Nothing compares to this place
Where I can see you face to face
I worship you
In spirit and in truth

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home