Cinderella ~ My Fairy Tale ~

I'm perfect because God made me!

Tuesday, March 14, 2006

10 things I want in a guy

Serene and Jun Shi are kinda waiting for their Prince Charming - good looking, tall , kind, near perfect guy to come on his white horse and propose.
After reading Serene's Blog, I have a feeling of writing a list for myself too.
Anywayz, all girls have the right to dream & I am one of them since I'm another single girl reaching 20. LOLz!!!
Perfect guys might not exist... In fact, "do not" exist. I'm not being bias or sexist.
Many people must have complained that God is unfair. However, he loves us all the same. Never doubt him.
Obviously, if perfect guys do not exist, there won't be any perfect women too!
In my own religion, we believe that all human beings are borned incomplete. We are then completed when we find another half. That is why we kept on meeting & making new friends, involving in BGR, suffering from the heartbreaking break-ups. However, thinking on the bright side, God is giving us chance to learn how to pick ourselves up when we fall down, learn from the mistakes we made. Maybe He wanted us to meet a few wrong ones before meeting the right one so that when we finally meet the person, we will know how to be grateful.

Heh.. enough of those grandfather stories...

So, 10 things I want in a guy:

1) Gentlemen characteristic. This is a MUST!!!

2) He must be hardworking. At least know what he wants and work hard to fulfil his dreams and meet his goals.

3) He should be someone who is willing to help out with the chores.

4) He should be someone who I can depend on, trust and willing to listen to all my fuss - caring.

5) He should be someone who can point out my mistakes and tell me in a polite way.

6) Height? LOLZz!! 4 inches taller than me? Neh, height does not really matter but preferably taller than me. =p

7) He has to be a tidy and organised person. At least knows how to make beds when he wakes up in the morning.

8) He MUST NOT drink (perhaps not too much) or smoke ( this is definitely a BIG CROSS).

9) Appearance? Someone who looks like David please. =x Oh well, he has to be at least someone who put some effort in dressing himself, presentable.

10) Chinese.

Regarding criteria number 10, does not indicate that I'm racist...
I apologise if I have upset those non-chinese.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home