Cinderella ~ My Fairy Tale ~

I'm perfect because God made me!

Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Dream Guys??

I have dreams. All girls do. I'm sure that most girls DO have more or less the same dreams on their "Mr Right". Received an e-mail from Xin Yeng, regarding how girls would like their other halves to treat them. I do not agree with every single ones but... anyway, just read on!


1) Get kissed in the rain
--> hmm... not really

2) Have that one hot kiss where your pressed against the wall
--> sounds more like movie scene, not really dreaming of this anyway

3) Have a guy that thinks you're the world
--> yea, that's more like it

4) Have a guy that holds on as long as possible when giving hugs
--> Ooo... I love hugs!! That would be lovely~ OMG!! Where's my Shaun darling? LOLz!!

5) A guy that whispers he loves you in your ear
--> very sweet indeed..

6) Have that moment where you just gaze into each other's eyes
--> heart rate increases.. *shy shy* paiseh! =p

7) When you cry, he kisses your tears away.
--> not really a criteria for me

8) When you're not with your guy he's all that you can think about
--> hmm... no comment

9) Wearing his jacket and everytime you breath in, his scent surrounds you
--> LOLz!! Ben's jacket!! Scent of his deodrant!!

10) A guy who will watch any movie with you, no matter how teary eyed you may get.
--> Err... not a must anyway.

11) A guy who squeezes your hand
--> arm wrestling!!

12) A guy that says he loves you and means it
--> Yes yes yes!! Definitely!!

13) A guy that will play her favorite song outside her window
--> I don't expect that. I somehow think that it's dumb for modern days.

14) A guy who is loyal
--> This is a MUST! I dream for a honest and loyal guy~

15) A guy that will sing to you no matter how bad he is at it.
--> Guess I'll cry like mad.

16) A guy that will kiss you on the forehead.
--> =)

17) A guy that will call you beautiful or adorable...not hot, fine, or sexy
--> No.. I disagree, I prefer a guy who doesn't judge others by appearance.

18) A guy that will never judge you for how you look.
--> yes, that's what I was saying in the previous statement.

19) A guy that says cheezy stuff to you just to make u smile
--> anyone can make me smile...

20) A guy that is the same when he is with you and when with friends
--> hmm.. nope! obviously there's difference between me and his friends!!

21) A guy that tells you everything honestly
--> YESH!!

22) A guy that is good with your family and introduces you to his family
--> hahaha... yea!

23) A guy that will always let you win
--> LOLz.. will dai lou let me win? =p

24) A guy who stands up for you no matter who it is against
--> OMG!! I WANT!!

25) A guy who calls you at night just to say 'hi' and see how your day has been
--> erm... better not, considering telephone bills. There's internet anyway. Free calls is another story. lolz!!

26) A guy who tells you that your smile makes his day and makes everything better
--> I hope so.

27) A guy who will sit on the phone with you when you're sad, even if you're quiet
--> OMG!! Shaun!! You are the one!!

28) A guy who you can hangout and have fun with
--> Cool, I can list whole bunch of them!

29) A guy that will just randomly call you for no reason at all, just because he missed you
--> Sounds sweet but not practical

30) A guy who will hold your hand through the roughest parts of life.
--> *knod head vigorously*

31) A guy who would love you forever no matter the circumstance.
--> Yes yes!!

32) A guy who wouldn't mind you wanting to get all dressed up and do your make up for him. Even if he says he likes you better without make up.
--> No comment

33) A guy who you can be yourself with and he will never give a care and would still tell you that you are amazing to him.
--> Yea~

34) A guy who runs his fingers through your hair, like he's washing your worries/troubles away.
--> = = Shaun!! I know my hair texture is VERY smooth and soft but please handle them with care.

35) A guy who tells you you make his day better, just for being you
--> Woah *heart melted*


Honestly, some above are REALLY NOT PRACTICAL!!
It's more likely to happen in movies, so I don't really have high hopes in those. However, that "10 things I want in a guy"...
Wen Ya said I asked for too much. Even if I don't mind physical appearance, my "perfect guy" is just TOO PERFECT to exist.
I want to add another criteria for my guy. "Common interest" & "Age difference".
Come on, how can I stand a guy who talks to me about politics? laws? which I totally have no idea what that's all about. Obviously we need a common interest, so we will have common topic to talk about!!
Age difference is set to 0 year ~ +6 years of my age. (In fact, I cannot stand a guy who's younger than me to be my ONE)
I should not give any comments because when love comes, nothing can stop it. Age probably won't be an important factor. Maybe my perfect ONE will be 10 years younger than me or 20 years older than me. Who knows? Nevertheless, at this point, I disagree with dating a guy younger or too much older than me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home