Cinderella ~ My Fairy Tale ~

I'm perfect because God made me!

Thursday, March 23, 2006

Kotara~ Miss our last bus

Kotara is a GREAT place. It has warehouses around the area as well as a west field mall. The mall is soooooo much better than Charlestown square. I seriously don't think Charlestown square is that big. West Field mall is even bigger!! 5 of us, Ooi Min ,Sze Yee, Wen Ya, Hock Luck and I went together right after our NUSA free lunch. However, we splitted into 2 groups since we were shopping different things. Ooi Min and Sze Yee went back early while the 3 of us continue wander about that 陌生的 place.
Wen Ya, Hock Luck and I actually missed the last 225 bus back. Thank god we still can go back by bus interchange - 224 to John Hunter Hospital and 226 back to uni. We were crapping around all the time, enjoying this shopping Thursday. ^^
Great to have them with me, especially Wen Ya who is always a 開心果, and Hock Luck who did most of the "carrying" jobs. Hahaha....


OMG!! This is really accurate. At least it is to me. I'm a cancerian & I did this horoscope prediction test that eventually results in "You should be a cancer".
B~I~N~G~O!!!
So why don't you try yours? =)




You Should Be A Cancer



What's good about you: you're incredibly kind, caring, and generous



What's bad about you: you can be too moody and impossible to understand



In love: you enjoy wining and dining the object of your affection



In friendship, you're: likely to depend on other friends for emotional support



Your ideal job: historian, marine biologist, or religious figure



Your sense of fashion: you dress to match your mood



You like to pig out on: classic home cooked meals, like mac and cheese

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home