Cinderella ~ My Fairy Tale ~

I'm perfect because God made me!

Monday, March 20, 2006

Pre-mammalian growth & development test

OMG!! I can't believe that I have almost 12 lectures to catch up!! The test is tomorrow. Most of the biomedic students skipped the afternoon lectures today!?! WHAT AM I DOING??? Why am I not studying??? Why didn't I skip lectures like what others did?
I have no idea what makes me think that attending lectures is more important than studying for a test which consist of 15% from the finals.
Perhaps, it's a habit. I cross my heart to announce to the whole world that I've never skipped a class just for some "mo liew" reason. (I don't speak cantonese!)
I was thinking skipping lectures to study for a test do no good anyway. You cannot guarantee that you will score 100% for your test. Moreover, you missed a lecture. YOU MIGHT MISS A VERY VERY IMPORTANT LECTURE!!
Anyway, I'm still here blogging because I've just managed to finish the embryo development week 1~38 and I guess I need a rest.
I shall continue studying CNS and Spinal Cord development after this. =)
I can do it! & I know it!!

Oooo... I did another quiz... hehehe!!
Katty and Jay should try it too!!

You Are 20% Boyish and 80% Girlish

Even if you're not a girl, you're very feminine.
You're in touch with your feelings, and your heart rules you.
A bit of a emotional roller coaster, one moment you're up and the next you're down.
But no matter what, you try to be as cute and perky as possible.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home