Cinderella ~ My Fairy Tale ~

I'm perfect because God made me!

Monday, March 13, 2006

Sydney 11.3.2006 (Part 2)

I've decided to post more pictures, since we took so many!!


TK & I













William & I













Serene & I













Yee Man & I













Wen Qian & I













The power of 3 - Speak no evil, Hear no evil, See no evil...











Your Love Life Secrets Are

Looking back on your life, you will have a few true loves.

You've been deeply wounded in the past, and you're still recovering from that hurt.

You expect a lot from your lover - you want the full package. You tend to be very picky.

In fights, you love to debate and defend yourself. You logic prevails - or at least you'd like to think so.

You have a hard time ending relationships, even if the other person says it's over.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home