Cinderella ~ My Fairy Tale ~

I'm perfect because God made me!

Sunday, March 19, 2006

What Kinda Flirt Am I???

Kinda sick of studying Clinical Exercise Physiology even if there's less than 12 hours before the test starts. Therefore, I decided to Blog. It's kinda wasting time actually if there's nothing much to say but anyway I decided to do another test. Quite happy with my results. Hahahaha...
I was just wondering why Katty and Jay wouldn't leave ANY messages!?!?!
My msn is NOT WORKING & I do not want to spend money on calling back.
SO PLEASE LEAVE ME A MSG SINCE I HAVE SOMETHING TO SAY!!!!!!



You Are a Natural Flirt



Believe it or not, you're a really effective flirt.

And you're so good, you hardly notice that you're flirting.

Your attitude and confidence make you a natural flirt.

And the fact that you don't know it is just that more attractive!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home