Cinderella ~ My Fairy Tale ~

I'm perfect because God made me!

Saturday, April 22, 2006

Sydney Trip Part II - The Blue Mountains

I'm taking you into the Scenic World and the Koala Park in this blog.
Seriously, once started blogging, one cannot stop taking photos. Photos make blogs more colourful, more interesting.
I've never taken so many photos in my whole life, but on this very same day, 19th April 2006, I took over 100 photos within hours!


Scenic World Cableway

Scenic World Walkway

Scenic World Railway

Scenic World Skyway


It's very hard to decide which way to take, but eventually we took the Skyway.
Why not take all of them you may ask but each trip was not cheap!

Look at the price!! It's in Oz!!
And yes, literally "walk on air"...

The middle part of Skyway was initially translucent. When the operator operated it, the translucent glass became transparent like this!

I took this picture on Skyway while we were "walking on air"!!

This is the Castle Ruins.
Can you see the small rocks at the top. It's naturally formed by weathering and erosion of the rocks.

Something cute caught into our eyes...

What is this for?

Cleaning our shoes!!











Next... moving on to the Koala Park! Heard from the driver that this small Koala Park started from back garden of an old lady. He told us not to expect too much.
However, I think the Koala Park was SUPERB! The Koala Park may seem small but there were different species of kangaroos and there were MANY koalas!!

Entrance Fees. It was included in the tour, so we need not pay extra.

There was something else other than koalas and kangaroos... Look! Isn't she adorable? Her name is Matilda and she BITES! Any clue what she is? She's a wombat. What's a wombat?

This is a wombat.

Obviously, a Koala Park should have Koalas! Koala and I.

This is the adorable kid on our coach. Full of energy & hyperactive!

Grey Kangaroo and I.

Baby kangaroo in its daddy's pouch. Gosh, I always thought that those with a pouch was suppose to be female.






That's all for now. Yea, actually there are more pictures to be uploaded but I'm just plain lazy. =p

To be continue with my shopping spree...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home