Cinderella ~ My Fairy Tale ~

I'm perfect because God made me!

Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Sydney Trip Part III - My Shopping Spree

What is it there to do in Sydney?
SHOPPING!!
Yea... Sydney has many Asian stuff that is much much cheaper than those in Newcastle as well as those stuff that we can't even find in Newcastle!!
This trip to Sydney is extremely GREAT!
Eat gao gao, shop gao gao, buy gao gao, sleep gao gao, walk gao gao, play gao gao, chill gao gao, carry gao gao... most of all put on weight gao gao!! Hahaha!!


My 戰利品 but this is not all... 'coz there's another big bag of 100% wool quilt which Dai Lou helped to carry throughout the journey. Thanks!!


Oh well, exactly the same picture shown above... With numbers which will make my description easier.


Number 1: Pork Floss 2 packets, 500g each
Cost: AUD3.50 per 100g where this Taiwanese TaoKei gave me AUD5.00 off for every 1kg of purchase.
Comments: Freshly handmade by the same TaoKei. Able to keep for a very very long time.


Number 2: Pink Shorts
Cost: Originally AUD25.00 but I bought it for AUD7.50.
Comments: It was 2 for AUD15.00, therefore sis-in-law bought a dress which originally cost AUD55.00 for AUD7.50 while I get that shorts & I still owe her the money.


Number 3: Macadamia Nuts
Cost: Unknown
Comments: Fabulous Nuts with abalone flavour and Honey Roasted flavour from my mother. Sis-in-law loves it too!


Number 4: Missha Nail Polish
Cost: AUD1.90
Comments: Made in Korea NOT China. Colour Code - PK113. (3681)


Number 5: SunGlasses
Cost: AUD25.00
Comments: Buy 2 get one free.


Number 6: Poker Cards
Cost: AUD4.99 & AUD2.00
Comment: Cheaper Plastic cards were bought in Paddy's Market. My brother bought it actually, and he let me have them.


Number 7: Body Butter
Cost: AUD3.95 each.
Comments: Peach and Mango Flavour is the BEST!! Sis-in-law said they were moisturing and they smell good!! Fruity smell!!


Number 8: Key to Australia
Cost: AUD2.99 each, AUD2.50 each if buy over 10.
Comments: From my brother. He bought a lot of keys back to Malaysia for his friends but since I liked it so much, he gave one to me. Paddy's Market was cheaper, AUD1.50 each if buy over 10.


Number 9: Sambal Chilli
Cost: AUD2.69 each.
Comments: Bought in Miracles, an Asian Shop next to Coles at George Street... LOLz!! Yes, I have to be that specific! & This Sambal Chilli is not for myself, since I do not take spicy food. This is specially for Sexy Hu, dear Jesselyn who is in Tasmania now and will be back this Saturday. Once again, yes I have to be VERY specific.


Number 10: Instand Noodles
Cost: AUD0.56 each.
Comments: Instant Noodles from Taiwan. I do not eat instant noodles. Well, to be honest, I tried not to as much as I could. Why did I buy them you may ask; It's just a backup food supply during exams if I'm really that lazy to cook.


Number 11: What do I call this? A hair clip?
Cost: AUD10.00.
Comment: A gift from my mom.


Number 12: Kangaroos
Cost: AUD3.00 & AUD2.00.
Comment: Mom knows that I love to have some of these on my own bed and therefore she gave them to me. Still thinking of a name for them, Hock Luck suggested KaKa.. =.="???

Is that ALL?? NO!!
There's another BIG BAG of quilt.


Yea... This is it.
Number 0: 100% Wool Quilt
Cost: Unknown
Comment: Once again from my dear mom. Never think that this is light!! It is super heavy and Dai Lou carried it for me all the way back to Barahineban!!


Lastly, I shall thank sis-in-law and Dai Lou for the companion throughout the trip in Sydney and back from Sydney. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home