Cinderella ~ My Fairy Tale ~

I'm perfect because God made me!

Monday, May 15, 2006

Beach & Steamboat Fiesta!!

After one whole night of hardwork, I finally finished my Learning Goal.
I HAVE to finish it by Saturday since we have planned to go to the beach on Sunday.
Lesson starts at 8 tomorrow morning and I'm yet awake to blog. In fact, I felt sleepy already but due to my wet hair after the bath, I shall just "blog onlyyy laRrrr"!

This morning, I walked to Stannett Street to find that no one was there yet. (We were suppose to meet there) Therefore, I called Dai Lou & Edison, only to find that the Morpeths are "on their way" & the Allowahs are "just leaving home".

While waiting, a poem got stuck into my head.
It was 徐志摩's 再別康橋...

輕輕的我走了 正如我輕輕的來
我輕輕的招手 作別西天的雲彩

那河畔的金柳 是夕陽中的新娘
波光裏的豔影 在我心頭蕩漾

軟泥上的青荇 油油的在水底招搖
在康河的柔波裏 我甘心作一條水草

那榆蔭下的一潭 不是清泉是天上的虹
揉碎在浮藻間 沉澱彩虹似的夢
尋夢 撐支長篙 向青草更青處漫溯
滿載一船星輝 在星輝斑爛裡放歌
但我不能放歌 悄悄是別離的笙簫
夏蟲也為我沉默 沉默是今晚的康橋

悄悄的我走了 正如我悄悄的來
我揮一揮衣袖 不帶走一片雲彩。

Couldn't stop reciting it until I saw 2 familiar faces walking towards the bus stop, Edison & William. The 2 "just leaving home" appeared but NOT the "on the way" people. Apparently, according to Edison & William...
Definition of "on the way" = still at home -.-!!
However, sis-in-law and her friend came 15 mins before Dai Lou and Hock Luck. This very cute sis-in-law scared that I was alone, so she hurried to the bus stop.
*so touched*

Anywayz, we went to the beach and had great fun! Took a lot of pictures too~~~~~ in sis-in-law's camera. hahaha...
Before going back, we had i~c~e c~r~e~a~m!!! *drooling*
But honestly, gelatissimo is still the best! I must go again!!
sis-in-law then invited me to her place for steamboat since it has been very cold recently.
"Go onlyyy laRrrr"! How can I miss steamboat fiesta!?!

While sis-in-law was preparing tonight's dinner, I followed Wen Ya to coles to get some grocery. Cycling is tiring, especially up the hill.
Oh, I have to show off a bit here, 'coz it's not easy cycling up the hills near Morpeth. I managed to cycle up parkhill street but of course completely exhausted and really felt fatigue!!

Back to steamboat. sis-in-law prepared 2 pots - spicy and non spicy, for the sake of me I guess. I don't eat spicy food. Steamboat is really "CHUN"!! Everyone just ATTACK. Kept on fighting for the fish balls and meat balls since we only have limited ingredients.


STEAMBOAT!!!

After steamboat, we have dessert prepared by Edison. "Longan, Rambutan Sprite"
It's F.A.B.U.L.O.U.S!

When most of the dishes have been put into the dishwasher, Hock Luck came out with his Bulla ice cream!


Hock Luck's Bulla Ice cream, that is definitely the cause of ME putting on weight!

I tasted it, it was even BETTER than the ice cream I had earlier...
This Hock Luck... lure me!!
Moreover, he took out his "Dove milk chocolate" and showed us.
eeeeeee...... Wanted to pretend not to see also cannot.
If I put on weight, it will be his fault.

Bottom line: Never show a cancerian food, she won't be able to resist.

And THAT's ME!!!

Finally, upload a picture of 10 of us in the STEAMBOAT FIESTA!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home