Cinderella ~ My Fairy Tale ~

I'm perfect because God made me!

Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Kyo - Sarah


Kyo - Sarah


Like this song a lot...

Sarah is pretty only when she cry. When she sees her mother at the bottom of the glass, at this hour, "I" see fire extinguish in her eyes and the fear of the future, hidden in the voice. So, why "me"?
People can see her smiling when her father sleeps. It was too sad and too extreme when he died. Sarah knows that the hope of an egoistic dream exists under the white cherry trees. So, why "me"?
"I" had the easy life but "I" was not used for nothing, then "I" shared her sorrow, today "I" am somebody. In front of her, "I" incline myself that Sarah is the queen of the women because I can see an angel this morning in "my" kitchen.

eRm... not so sure how to direct translate...
I haven't touched French for so long and I'm not 5 years old anymore which means my learning ability drops to a very low stage, memory dropped as well... and it's harder for me to pick up a new language at this age... (finding excuse for myself only... =p)

Sarah, elle est belle mais seulement quand elle pleure
Quand elle voit sa mère au fond d'son verre
Et ce, quelque soit l'heure
J'ai vu tellement de feux éteints dans les yeux de Sarah
Et la peur des lendemains, bien cachée dans sa voix
Alors pourquoi moi ?

On peut la voir sourire parfois depuis que son père dort
Il était bien trop triste et bien trop fort mais depuis qu'il est mort
Sarah sait qu'il existe sous les cerisiers blancs
L'espoir d'un rêve égoïste de vivre seulement

Alors pourquoi moi ?
Alors pourquoi moi ?

J'ai eu la vie facile mais je n'servais à rien
Puis j'ai partagé sa peine, aujourd'hui je suis quelqu'un
Sarah, reine des femmes, devant elle je m'incline
Car je peux voir ce matin un ange dans ma cuisine

Sarah, elle est belle mais seulement quand elle est nue
Le corps tendu par ses grands airs, mes doigts collés à sa nuque
Sarah, reine des femmes, devant elle je m'incline
Car je peux voir ce matin un ange...
Un ange

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home