Cinderella ~ My Fairy Tale ~

I'm perfect because God made me!

Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Another 2 Down...

I missed the ESP vs TUN match at 5am this morning.
Couldn't wake up was one of the reasons.
Another reason was because of the exams today.
However, the first thing I did when I woke up was to check the results online!
3 - 1
Yes! Spain got into the 16's!!

Yup, 2 exams down and one more to go this week!
Clinical Exercise was a tough paper, especially those options with
A) ...
B) ......
C) ....
D) A and B <--- HATE IT!!
E) A, B and C <--- HATE IT!!

It's really a confusion! You might be sure, for instance options A and B are correct. So, the answer should be D. However, after reading the answer E, you might start doubting yourself, thinking probably C is correct too. Therefore, you decided to choose option E.
This is just so annoying. Mom told me, " that is why you need to know the facts very well!"
True, but I'm sure after reading the answers you might start doubting yourself whether you have the correct facts in your head or not.
Whatever! Why am I thinking about "YESTERDAY's" exam!?! It's over anyway!

As for Anatomy Lab, I am now thinking, why did I visit the lab so often for lab revision?
This is stupid! I spent countless hours in the lab doing revisions and yet what came out?
Pictures! Photos! Models! Bones!
Where are those specimens?
The real ones?
(I know a few specimens came out..)

Well, I shouldn't be blaming this and that. You cannot expect whatever you know to come out in the exam and the one that you don't know to not appear!
Then this will not be an exam anymore!
It's just because a "kia su" student like me want to prove to the lecturers that I can do better than that! That's why I'm giving myself lots of excuses, which is wrong. I know it. This psychologically make me feel better even if I didn't do well.

An exam is to assess students for what they have learnt. It's just the matter of confusion and confidence.
Answers are confusing, and you need to be confident in whatever you know from what you see! That is the hard part for most students, including me (Of course, I'm one of the most students).

Anyway, it's over and I shall get prepared for the Anatomy theory exam!

*Cindy out*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home