Cinderella ~ My Fairy Tale ~

I'm perfect because God made me!

Monday, June 05, 2006

Count Downs...

Oh no... Exam is coming nearer and nearer and I'm so NOT prepared!!
We just found out the fact that our Musculoskeletal Anatomy Lab has been moved forward to the 20th June 2006. This shocking news came to me this morning, when I still think that the lecturer was wrong on the timing. Finally, I was being convinced that the exam time-table was actually WRONG after reading the lecturer's announcement.
Thinking about it, this shocking news can be a good one.
There is always 2 aspects of a news. Why not think of the bright side? =)

I kept on persuading myself that...
"It's alright, we can finish our exam one day earlier."
"It's alright, we won't be able to do our private studies after the 15th of June anyway."
"It's alright, by the time we finished our HUBS 2107 exam, we might not have mood to study for the lab anyway."

AND... THX to Hock Luck

"It's ok, we get to have one extra day of holiday..."

Setting the count downs now...

First...




Second...



Third...




Fourth...




Last!!!




AND

The most important day of this year falls after the exam...
And that is....

3 Comments:

  • At 9:59 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Nice! Where you get this guestbook? I want the same script.. Awesome content. thankyou.
    »

     
  • At 5:00 pm, Blogger Cinderella said…

    Go check it out by clicking on the link! =)

     
  • At 3:58 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I love your website. It has a lot of great pictures and is very informative.
    »

     

Post a Comment

<< Home