Cinderella ~ My Fairy Tale ~

I'm perfect because God made me!

Tuesday, June 27, 2006

End of a journey, Beginning of another...

Finally... 14 hours ago... we completed our last paper - Mammalian.
It was seriously a disaster... Don't feel like talking about it anyway.
I'm so tired.
Woke up at 12 something the previous noon since i slept at 6 something in the morning. Took NO naps! Slept at 1 something am and woke up almost 5 in the morning. Not to forget to mention, I haven't been sleeping well for the past few weeks and I'm sure others didn't as well. I know it's bad to study till dawn but we are really running out to time. We must appreciate every single minute, every single second just to read one extra sentence.

We've been studying so hard yet the paper turned out to be even "harder"!!
We should all be feeling excited or happy after this since it was the last paper, but no one did.

I just pray to pass...

Dear god,

I'm not asking for a HD, a D or even a C! Please, I'm just satisfied with a P. I've been studying very hard and I know you can see it. Please bless me with a pass. And bless everyone too. Thank you!

Yup... this is the end of the journey, our journey...
~ End of 2006 semester 1 on 26th June ~

We proceeded to the city as planned in the evening. Met up with the Biotechs and went for dinner by the beach. It was cold. Very very cold.
It was shocking when Shook Hui turned out from nowhere, holding a birthday cake, singing a birthday song. Everyone started singing too! My mind was blank. Totally blank.
I don't know what was running on my mind. I was blur, then shocked.... *touched* and speechless. It's not my birthday today, but they decided to celebrate it a week early since Shook Hui and Serene won't be around during my birthday. This thoughtful Jesselyn then said, "Now you can hibernate during your birthday as you've planned..."
I laughed.
Time to make a wish.
Mind to know my wish?
*I wish we all can pass the exams and stay happy forever*

Dear God,

Can you hear my wish? Did you hear it? Bless us please, that's my only wish this birthday.

*sigh* Why wouldn't they let me enjoy my last week of 19!?! After blowing the candles, I felt older, even it isn't my birthday today.

This is the beginning of another journey, My journey...
~ 26th June 2006 or should I say 4th July 2006 ~



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home