Cinderella ~ My Fairy Tale ~

I'm perfect because God made me!

Thursday, June 15, 2006

ESP vs UKR - 4 : 0

I know it's exam period now. I'm not suppose to do so much unnecessary stuff.
For instance, blogging and watching the FIFA World Cup...
Shouldn't I be more aware of my exams rather than these entertainment?
Shouldn't I learn a lesson from the previous HUBS 2505 exam?
Yes. My answer is "YES" to the above questions.
However, not stressing yourself is more likely to be the wise way of studying instead of studying 15~18 hours whole day long without taking a break!
Therefore, I took a long break today by watching World Cup and blogging.
It was Spain vs Ukraine match. I was super duper excited since we've gotten our power short circuit repaired this noon. Thinking, "YES!! SPAIN SPAIN SPAIN!!"
I have no idea since when I became so obsessed with this team.
But one thing I'm very sure of was I started to notice this team when I saw CASILLAS Iker.
He is just a very young man 4 years ago. Although most of the girls think that he is "lengcai", I wasn't into how he looks like but how he plays the game.
He is a potential goalkeeper. I like to see how he blocks the ball from entering the goal and how he defense his team so well. In this game, he gave the opponents no chance to score!



CASILLAS Iker
(Taken from FIFA official website)






Next, the forward - VIILA David. This man is really shocking, who scored 2 points for the team today. I was impressed!! In fact, VERY! I was surprised when he was sub out with XABI, a midfielder, who was the first to score. But Raul, who sub in as forward, wasn't that bad either. He has a few chances to score but didn't manage to.



VILLA David
(Taken from FIFA official website)






Not to forget, there was another forward who shot a BRILLIANT goal!
Yup, that's TORRES Fernando. That was the most beautiful shot I've every seen. (LOLz! Exaggerating only but it's true that his shot was GOOD!)
I like the way he pass the ball to his teammate and tackle, chasing the ball to the goal and gave a final shot. SHOVKOVSKYI Oleksandr(O_O! Woah! What a hard name to pronounce!), who was the goalkeeper of Ukraine, could not react fast enough to capture his shot and thus lead to the 4th shot!



TORRES Fernando
(Taken from FIFA official website)






Football is not a "one-person-game". It requires teamwork and I'm very impress with them.
"Good Teamwork!"

Lastly,

"Hope you guys manage to get into the finals this time!"
&
"Good Luck!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home