Cinderella ~ My Fairy Tale ~

I'm perfect because God made me!

Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Haircut

It has been quite a few months since I cut my hair.
That was before I left for Australia, before Chinese New Year.
Fringe is getting longer and longer.
Should I cut it?
I have been thinking of it since April which is 2 months ago.
But... I don't have the courage to do so.
I'm not a hairdresser, just a normal degree student who doesn't even know how to dress up as the people here do.
As long as I dress up smartly and neatly, that will be sufficient. That is what I always think.
However, how to be "NEAT" if you have long and messy hair?
Having a haircut here is expensive.
A normal hairdresser here cost about the same as a senior hairdresser in Malaysia.
I need to save money. I need to handle my money properly.

Today, is the day. The day when I should dump my fear away and pick up a pair of scissors. I was encouraged to do so when Jesselyn started cutting her own hair.
It seemed that she is skilled in it. In fact, that was just her first time.
So... I dumped my fear away and picked up a pair of scissors...
*cut* *cut*
There goes my long fringe.
I did it. I have defeated my fear.
I cut my own fringe.
From nose length to eye length.
I stopped. Hesitated.
Should I continue cutting? Or should I just leave it there?
Somehow, a voice from inside told me to stop.
I stopped.

Outcome of my hair? Check out the photos!!



Cindy's new haircut... Stiff expression



Jesselyn & Cindy's new haircut



Sexy Hu!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home