Cinderella ~ My Fairy Tale ~

I'm perfect because God made me!

Friday, June 02, 2006

Last Clinical Exercise Lab

It was our last lesson with David Went. David Went is our Clinical Exercise Lab instructor. He is very sportive and smart! Most of all, he is hardworking too!
How do YOU know? you might ask.
Apparently, he is also a "student", who took the same course, HUBS2106 Musculoskeletal Anatomy, as us. Whenever we see him during our private study session or during our normal labs, he would come over and help us with identifying muscles, blood vessels, ligaments, nerves... Morever, he gave us some tips of remembering the muscles involving in certain movements and so on.
I'm really glad to know him as a tutor, as a classmate and as a friend.
Anyhow, since it was our last lesson, we were looking forward to take photos with him. This last lesson was pretty short. Ended 40 mins early. We took photos with Carolyn first while waiting for him talking to the seniors. After 40 mins waiting... we managed to have photo sessions with him. ^^


This is David Went. He moved his hands while I was taking his pose!


David Went, Me & Carolyn Clark


The Taylor's College Biomedical Science Group with Carolyn


The Taylor's College Biomedical Science Group with David & Carolyn

2 Comments:

  • At 9:59 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    This site is one of the best I have ever seen, wish I had one like this.
    »

     
  • At 3:58 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    This site is one of the best I have ever seen, wish I had one like this.
    »

     

Post a Comment

<< Home