Cinderella ~ My Fairy Tale ~

I'm perfect because God made me!

Tuesday, June 13, 2006

One Down...

I have no idea what's wrong with the Human Pathophysiology Paper...
I cross my heart to say that I really study very hard for this exam.
The paper turned out to be quite a disaster at the cardiovascular part, which is Tony Quail's lecture. The options for Phil Bolton's questions were also quite confusing. It's like "I-know-I-have-read-it-somewhere" stuff yet I cannot recall what exactly I should choose to shade on my answer sheet. Anyway, this paper is over and I don't want to talk about it. I got very regretted for not doing my mini test well. It's once again not that I didn't study, but perhaps just got confused by those options provided. Well, I definitely won't get a HD for this and it's affirmative. However, I still hope that I could get a D. Am I being too greedy? I mean seriously, I studied so hard and I think I deserve at least a D. Not being overconfident or a show-off but... Anywayz, "ONE DOWN, FOUR TO GO"!
Good Luck to everyone sitting for the exams.

PS. There's something wrong with the count-down for HUBS2505... Once it hits 0, it starts counting down again.......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home