Cinderella ~ My Fairy Tale ~

I'm perfect because God made me!

Saturday, July 08, 2006

4th July 2006 ~ 5th July 2006

Took so long to update my blog just because I was just too busy leveling my character. Heh!
Anywayz, speaking of 4th July, it was 4 days ago.
I woke up after noon, around 2 or 3 pm, while sis-in-law was already awake for a long period of time. When I was about to have my "Breakfast", sis-in-law told me not to prepare anything since we still have garlic bread and carbonara leftovers from the previous night. Hock Luck was still sleeping but both sis-in-law and dai lou insisted on waking him up for garlic bread (it was HL's afterall!).
Cut all the crapz, 4 of us appeared in the kitchen waiting for the food to be served (by?? XD!!). Suddenly, sis-in-law grabbed out a home-made cheese cake and say "happy birthday cindy!" I was so surprised and shocked 'coz I never expect that at all!!
So.. it went on with 4 of us eating all those leftovers as well as the nice rich cheese cake.

At night, we had our dinner very late, around 10 sth I suppose. While we were chatting and giggling, Wen Ya came into the kitchen and asked, "Wine, anyone?"
At the beginning, I wanted only a sip but at the end, 4 of us turned out drinking countless glasses. Not to forget Wen Ya and her father. Her father is seriously a joker!!
We started crapping around, starting with sis-in-law's "monk stories".
At the end of the session, guess what! 3 bottles of wine ended up in 6 of ours stomach. Not all, but almost all!!
Wen Ya and her father ended up with red faces.
While the 4 of us, somehow still fine (seemingly).
Probably slightly pinkish on our cheeks.
The wine session ended with laughters and photo-taking at 2am perhaps??
I cannot believe that on the day of 20 I drank so much wine. I have never done that before. I gave my first time in Morpeth during the first day of my second decade of life! Hahaha!!
BUT the wine is seriously NICE!!
Australia brew nice wine!
A little wine is good for health too! (We overdid it actually.. =p)
The following day, I woke up and find out that Dai Lou was allergic to wine!!His whole arms were inflammed and his back was full of red patches.
I know how it feels. The urge of scratching and hitting it. However, he can really tolerate the itchiness. He tried not to scratch which I think it is definitely impossible for me.

Well, if you want to know how bad his allergy was - here

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home