Cinderella ~ My Fairy Tale ~

I'm perfect because God made me!

Wednesday, July 05, 2006

End of Semester Holiday.... (re-edited)

I know it's been quite a while since I last blogged. Yea, that's because I was away for holiday and still is. And guess what! Holiday in Morpeth Road. Imagine, a big house with 7 rooms suddenly becomes so empty, leaving only one room being occupied. Which happening room is it? Obviously, it's Room 1!! We spent most of our time, in fact nearly the whole day, inside the room doing our own stuff. Dai Lou will be playing with dota, reading his fantasy football thingy or reading our blogs. Sister-in-law will be loading Youtube and watching her Marmalade boy. As for both Hock Luck and I, you will be able to find two “mutants” (that’s what sis-in-law called us) staring at the screen, tapping on the keyboards, scrolling mouse, talking some “alien language” to each other. Yea, you will be able to find us being so into the game – RO.
I haven't played RO for a very long time and I really miss it. Thankfully, Hock Luck managed to get kRO and Sakray installation pack, as well as finding a good private server. It's very saddening when I find out that I won't be able to play it in Barahineban. However, I get to play it in Morpeth!! ^^
Anywayz, how mad have we been?
1) Breakfast at 3~4pm. (Haha, what to do? We slept at around 6am!)
2) Dinner on the 1st night was at 2.30 am! (Yes, past 12 midnight.)
3) Dinner on the 2nd night was at 10 pm. (Haha… that’s quite normal for me since I used to have dinner at that time back in Malaysia.)
4) Sleep at 7am.

To be continue...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home