Cinderella ~ My Fairy Tale ~

I'm perfect because God made me!

Friday, July 14, 2006

Prayers and Gratitudes

I wanna BLOG! I must BLOG! I'm so excited to BLOG!
Why??? I wanna thank god for hearing my prayers.
Exam results were out, although not very good, I'm satisfied.
Well, people are just so greedy. In the beginning, I was just hoping to pass. After getting the results, finding it is a couple of marks to upgrade to a Distinction, I started thinking: Why can't I just get 2 more marks?
And I'm sure once I get the "2 more marks", I'll start thinking: Why can't I get higher marks for this distinction and not just the border line. Once I get high marks for the distinction, I might think: this is just so close to a High Distinction, can't I do better to get it?
Well, this is the way how a "kiasu" person will think.
I admit that I'm very "kiasu". Oh, for those who doesn't know what "kiasu" is, it means "scared of losing" in Hokkien.

Yup, back to Human Pathophysiology, which I think I should have gotten a D, gave me disappointment. This is one of the subjects which I can achieve a D if I get 2 marks more. However, I'm satisfied. We cannot be so greedy.
Anatomy is another disappointment yet I'm happy with it. After knowing I've gotten quite a lot of mistakes, I still achieve a "considered good" result.
As for Clinical Exercise, the one I mentioned with a lot of stupid choices wasn't that bad either.
Lastly, Mammalian - the worst subject. I managed to get a reasonably ok result, even I've studied at least 3 times! 3 times might sound easy, but if you look at our stack of notes! You'll never want to touch that ever again. Moreover, the diagrams and graphs have no labels!!

The results are definitely much much worse than my first year, I'm glad that I passed all subjects. Thank you god for hearing my prayers! Thank You.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home