Cinderella ~ My Fairy Tale ~

I'm perfect because God made me!

Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Sedentary Lifestyle

By reading the title, I'm sure you know what I'm going to talk about.
Yes, but why suddenly "Sedentary Lifestyle"?
Blame it on holidays. That's not enough!!
So, what should I blame it on?
Laziness?
Youtube?
RO?
Today, after so many days of "trapped" indoor, decided to cycle to Jesmond for groceries. And guess what, it was SUPER DUPER tiring!!
More uphills than downhills - excuses most probably. Unfit Cindy.
What's more! I nearly fainted half way pushing the bike uphill ( a very steep hill). "Fainting"? Yea, it's true! I felt like my head was spinning but I kept on telling myself, " go on, we're almost there". Was it because I didn't sleep for the whole night? Or was it because I haven't had my lunch yet.
Anyway, thankfully, after one STEEP UPHILL, we get to slide all the way down to Jesmond. While sliding, I thought, "What am I gonna do during the return trip!?!?!?!?!" Well, forget it, think of the worst after the chores.
So, red lea for lunch - Tuesday meal, the two burger set.
And bought some meat and veges, not to forget milk!
Then cycle all the way back, er... let me rephrase, cycle half the way back!
As I've mentioned earlier, the "sliding all the way down" part, is seriously a very long hilly strand of road. So, "pushing" the bike up will be a great idea for the unfit Cindy. So... that's how we got up to morpeth.
Uni is starting soon, I can happily say no to sedentary lifestyle! But sadly say bye bye to RO, my lovely guild members, the fun of woe and many many more!
Anywayz, back to business. My sedentary real life but super active RO life!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home