Cinderella ~ My Fairy Tale ~

I'm perfect because God made me!

Sunday, August 06, 2006

2006.08.06


1 am @ Bara 112













It started with myself switching the lights off, watching Cadet Kelly - casting Hilary Duff. Everything went according to our plan. My mission was to pull off the tag at 12.30am. When it was time, I walked to the tag quietly, unfortunately, my roommate went to the toilet at the very same time. To relief her suspicious, I pretended to open my locker with my key then purposely made some noise as if I was slotting the tag back.
8 minutes passed by, the power was still on....
15 minutes passed by, the power was STILL ON!

*Pop*

Power went dead. As expected, Shook Hui was on msn. It was of course our plan. Tian Mun's mission was to drag her from opening the door. I pretended to open the door while switching off the switches both for the toilet & the room as well as slotting the tag back.

"OMG! I think whole Bara black out! Can you call Tian Mun and ask?" I screamed.
"What? Whole Bara no electricity? Ok ok! I'll call." Shook Hui answer anxiously.

Of course, our plan was to give her a surprise when she opened the door to check out how "bad" the situation was. I lured her to the door and that was where she fell into our trap. She screamed.
Kwang Hong was standing outside, holding a cake. That was when we started celebrating Shook Hui's Birthday!

Yup, it's her birthday today and we have been planning this since the beginning of the week. Recalling the night before, I have to sign this card for her in Jesselyn's room. However, she would smell something fishy if I just walked out of the room like that. So, what Jesselyn did was to tell Jun Shi to call me. The excuse to get out was, "I'm going to Jun Shi's room for a while."

Present Hunt
This activity has to be done without her presence in Bara 112. So, Tian Mun's mission was to lure her out to Kwang Hong's room while Serene, Jesselyn and I had to hide 9 presents...

We really have to give credits to the people who helped. Especially Jesselyn and Tian Mun, who had to pretend to be very free when they are super busy, cooking the dishes for her lunch.


4pm @ Bara 121


This is the only photo with 4 of us in, although it's not clear...


Lastly, Happy Birthday, My dear roommate!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home