Cinderella ~ My Fairy Tale ~

I'm perfect because God made me!

Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Blood Test Results

After 2 weeks of waiting, I finally gotten my blood test results. In fact, the results came out last week, however, the doctor wasn't available to consult me, therefore, I've gotten it today. So... what's the problem now? Why do I have to go through all this kind of stuff just to do a simple blood donation? Sigh... Just for safety precautions to both me and the patient.

Results? Yes yes...
I was rather "normal". Meaning?
Blood glucose was fairly low, slightly lower than normal range.
Blood pressure was "normal". To tell the truth, it was within the low normal range.
Ferratin concentration was also towards the low normal range. Normal range was 25~200 and mine was 27. It's NORMAL, ok?
Kidney and liver was functioning properly. I don't know how on heaven they check it by blood test! Was it by measuring urea level? Anyway, yes, they are normal. Thank God.
What I'm proud of was my blood cholesterol level. It was below the normal range. Hahaha... The doctor was laughing when she saw it, saying, "well, your blood cholesterol is below the normal range, but this is a good thing, so don't worry about it."
Ok, these are the main thing she told me.

What about my ECG?
Oh dear, they are perfectly fine!

Who dares to say that I'm not healthy? I AM! <--- referring to you-know-who! (The person who talks so loud, saying, "Cindy is not healthy, cannot donate blood!")

Na~ I've got proof! I'm as normal as the others!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home