Cinderella ~ My Fairy Tale ~

I'm perfect because God made me!

Sunday, August 27, 2006

Confession

Took me quite long to decide whether I should make this confession or not. And guess it's very obvious what my decision was. Yes, I have a confession to make. Before beginning my confession, I HAVE TO, MUST, NEED TO apologise to those I used to make fun of. This includes Jesselyn, Albert, Kim Fei... and many more. Sorry for being so inconsiderate.

Annette has always said, "Cindy is not afraid to tell others what she wants!" In fact, no, I'm not. I always kept what I wanted to myself. I'm not good in expressing what I REALLY wanted.

So, what I REALLY want...
"Want" is a very selfish word and I prefer using "hope" or "wish".

I know people have been talking a lot behind me us.
Us? Yes, us.
I want I hope, you guys could leave us alone.

It might be fun teasing others but will you put yourselves into our shoes? It's not fun at all. Alright, I admit that I like HL but it's just the same as I like Albert, George, Kim Fei, Dai Lou... They are simply the best of the best!

I know you guys are very curious between both of us. My answer is very simple, believe or not, NOTHING! I just hope that you guys can give us a break. Don't tear our friendship apart!! Furthermore, what if he cannot find a girlfriend because of this rumour? OR his girlfriend come after me with a knife...
~>.<~ eee!! Scary!!

HL doesn't say anything doesn't mean he doesn't mind. Maybe he minds more than I do but being a gentleman, he did not say anything. You know, I'm those kind of "happy-go-lucky" person.

Sigh... it seemed never-ending. Tonight, I shall confess everything and put this to a full-stop.

There's nothing between us.
And please leave us alone.
I'm tired, exhausted and sick of this...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home