Cinderella ~ My Fairy Tale ~

I'm perfect because God made me!

Saturday, August 05, 2006

Fun in Morpeth

This day, sis-in-law invited us to her house to play Taboo. However, it seemed that it was a cold night and noone from Bara wanted to go out. In fact, I was thinking of not going as well, but I've already promised sis-in-law to bring "Haunted Mansion" to her at night, promised Wen Ya to pass her the photos and promised HL to pass him the photos as well as his HUBS2409 tutorial. So... off I went.
Mengkim, being so nice, told me he would wait for me at the river. "River"!?! It's just a stupid drain! Anyway, I cut into the short cut outside Edwards Hall towards the "river". I see noone. Where's Mengkim? Gosh! It was cold, it was dark and it was scary!! I was very tensed and kept on reciting my prayers until I heard someone talking. It was Edison and Mengkim's voice. I was sure.
Not long after, I see two figures crossing the so-called river. That was when we met up and headed towards Morpeth. Mengkim was complaining about how far he has to walk just to "teman" me. (Aww.. come on! You said you wanna lose weight! I'm indirectly helping you! =x) Climbing up Acacia Avenue wasn't an easy task. It was so steep that you might tumble down the slope if you slipped. Exaggerating. I know.

When we reached Morpeth...... Hmpff! Let me jump straight into the game shall I? Can't believe that I have such a long prologue. There were 8 of us and we splitted into two groups.
Red Miracle - Dai Lou, Kim Fei, Hock Luck and I.
Malou - sis-in-law, Wen Ya, Ooi Min and William.
Red Miracle? What Red Colour of Glory! NO MIRACLES AT ALL!
Red Miracle vs Malou = 35 - 53!
Get what I mean? We LOST! COMPLETELY!
It's just a game anyway. As long as we had fun, losing doesn't matter! =)

Recalling HL's word. Pointing at Wen Ya and Me. "Not you, not you, ME!"
Can you guys guess what word it is? I can!

*Innocent* is the word.

Why are Wen Ya and I "not innocent"?
Remember one of my previous post regarding Taboo in Morpeth? Yup, that time. Wen Ya, HL and I were in the same group. When Wen Ya got this word, she pointed at herself & me saying, "Me me me! You you you! Not Hock Luck!"
So... basically HL was taking revenge.........

After a few rounds of Taboo. We started with charades! The theme was "Movies"!
This time was the so-called "winner" & "loser" team. How does it come to this conclusion? There were 8 of us remember? 4 girls and 4 boys. We splitted into pairs and did a simple "scissors, paper, stone". Girls against girls, boys against boys. The "winners" are in one team while the "losers" are in another.
The winner team consists of sis-in-law, Ooi Min, Mengkim and Hock Luck.
The loser team consists of Dai Lou, William, Wen Ya and Cindy (That's me!)

My first movie was "Pearl Harbour". I haven't watched Pearl Harbour, therefore I couldn't act out any of the scene. What I could do was to act the "words" out. Pearl... doesn't seem easy. So, I changed tactics - Harbour. I "draw" a "harbour" which they thought was a box, and started fishing there. Luckily, Wen Ya was smart enough to get it.

One of Wen Ya's topic was "Indianna Jones". This Hock Luck always come out with weird weird titles. *piff* What Wen Ya did was she sticked out her "middle finger" trying to say the last syllabus of the first word - "na" (in Hokkien). The only person who speaks Hokkien, who was I, had to try to figure out. (BUT I DON'T KNOW!!!) So she changed to the first two syllabus. She was trying to say the 3 Housemates in Morpeth. She pointed at a "black" cover, trying to describe Indian. Smart enough, I said Indian. While Dai Lou screamed out "Indianna Jones"!! WooHoo!!
BINGO!

What's more? Kim Fei's Jeepers Creeper - with the very funny "Ahhh~~~" scary look. Hock Luck's Simply Irresistible - hugging himself, pointing at table and the simpsons poster. Ooi Min's Cheaper by the dozen - counting 12 eggs and eating chips. Dai Lou's Pocahontas - showing a big breast lady diving into water. William's Aeon Flux - which I still don't have a clue what he was doing. Sis-in-law's Gremlins - trying to say the word "lin", saggy breast in Cantonese. However, Kim Fei and Hock Luck who speak Cantonese couldn't get it. Not to mention those who doesn't speak Cantonese, like me.

It was seriously a wonderful night. Maybe we should have more of this kind of activities once in a while!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home