Cinderella ~ My Fairy Tale ~

I'm perfect because God made me!

Friday, August 25, 2006

LSTH

LSTH stands for Life Science Theatre.
This is where we have most of our lectures on Thursdays or in fact all our lessons this few Thursdays. What is so "special" about this lecturer theatre anyway?

Do you still remember the crappy course I mentioned earlier - HUBS 2107 Mammalian Growth and Development? ALL our HUBS 2107 lectures were held there... *Bad experience*

This lecture theatre really makes me "又愛又恨" (Means love and hate)! Why?
1) Comfortable seat.
2) Dim yellow lights.
3) Cozy.
4) Just right for sleeping.

Somehow, the lighting and the comfortable seat makes me feel drowsy sometimes, depending on my concentration to the lecturers. But, god! I love this lecture theatre because it's SOOOO cozy!!

Anywayz, I couldn't concentrate on Phil Dickson's lecture this early morning. It was a 2 hour lecture ( 1 hour and 30 mins for today since he ended early). Guess Jun Shi was trying very hard to listen to him too since she was "sighing" when we get a 10 mins break in between. To be honest, I was dozing off for the last 10 or 15 mins before the 10 mins break! Hahaha... Slept late + lighting + comfortable seat = good excuse to doze off? LoLz!! It has already happened a couple of times this semester. Thinking twice, maybe it wasn't because of the lecture theatre but the course itself. I nearly doze off during Monday's Bioinformatics in SRLT too! That rarely happens last semester!! Although I've taken more naps than last sem, I guess the main reason was the length of sleep at night. It's getting shorter and shorter. As I've mentioned in my "sleep" post, the sleeping cycle - Here

I have to change my bad habit. It was proven that sleeping after 11pm may do harm to your kidney and liver. Moreover, growth hormone is secreted at around this period. (=.=" I know I've already passed the growing period...) So, kids who are still growing, be sure you guys sleep before 11pm and do a lot of sports, or else you will be like me... T-T

Sob sob sob!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home