Cinderella ~ My Fairy Tale ~

I'm perfect because God made me!

Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Nightmare!!

It was believed that a dream that is kept to oneself will come true. Since I don't want to let this nightmare come true, I'm gonna blog this out! Woke up with body full of sweat this late evening after passing up my report. This nightmare is nothing to do with vampires, zombies, ghosts, or whatsoever.

It started with myself walking back to bara. On the way back, I met Shook Hui at the carpark outside GP building (The route we always take to go for lessons and back home). She told me that she was going to find Tian Mun and asked me whether I wanted to follow her. But I told her that I was tired and wanted to go home.

The next scene skipped to a bus. The bus is not like the one in Newcastle. It was more like those in Malaysia. No air-con, dirty and cramp. It happened that we are going somewhere. The "we" includes Shook Hui, Tian Mun, William, Sein Hon, Hock Luck, Unknown Boy A, Unknown Boy B and myself. Why are they unknowns? Well, I don't know who they were but in my dream, it seemed that they were considered as close friends.

Next, it happened that we got our room keys. The only thing I could remember was that William said that their room was "No. 90". The odd thing was, after William finished his "lines", he was no longer in my dream. This includes Sein Hon as well. At this point, Jesselyn came into my dream. It was organised that Shook Hui and I shared one room while Tian Mun and Jesselyn shared another one opposite our room. Hock Luck, Unknown Boy A and B shared another one.

Well, next scene. I was in the room alone, digging into the wardrobe (it seemed that we have tonnes of clothes inside, in fact we did not bring any luggage to this trip). I was planning to get myself dressed up when suddenly I heard someone laughing, "Hahaha..." outside my window. For those who knows how Bara room looks like, there's a big window at the end of the room. In my dream, the window was as big as that except the window can be opened and there was flyscreen as well. I peeped outside the window. The sky was dark. I saw a man's figure but I couldn't recognise the person. THEN! Blackout suddenly! I screamed! I rushed out of the room and kept on knocking on Jesselyn's door. I was crying and crying and crying. But noone answered that door. A resident staying next to Jesselyn's room came out with an angry face, yet she helped me knocking on her door without saying anything. Recalling what William said before, "No. 90", I went to knocked on the door only found out that it wasn't the correct room. I was paranoid.
So I ran back to Jesselyn's room. Guess who I saw.
*Ta-Da*
Hock Luck!
I was panting and crying while telling him what had happened. So, he went into my room and check everything out. He peeped outside the window but found noone. He concluded by saying," Maybe you are just too tired. Go to sleep." I was very angry at that time, 'coz I'm very sure of what I heard and what I saw!

Next, the scene skipped back onto the bus where we are ready to go home. At this point, there's only 4 people left in my dream - Unknown Boy A and B, Hock Luck and myself. I fell asleep on the bus and missed my station. When I woke up, only Unknown Boy A and B was there.
I screamed, "OMG! I missed my stop! Where's Hock Luck?"
Unknown Boy A said, "Oh, he got off already."
"OMG! Why didn't he wake me up!?!" I shouted. Then started blaming him.
Unknown Boy B said, "Maybe he didn't know you are getting off at the same stop."
"Don't worry, I'll accompany you back to your place." said Unknown Boy A.
I was a bit relieved then. A few stops later, Unknown Boy B got off, leaving both Unknown Boy A and I on the bus. We got off at a stop right after that. He told me that he wanted to go home to take something and his house was very close to the bus-stop. (Apparently, I know this guy very well in my dream.) Thinking it should be fast, so I followed him.
This was the worst part of the dream.
I entered his house and sat there waiting for him. Suddenly, he wanted to do "something" to me. Erm... use your imaginations. So, I started struggling. However, I was too weak. I got pushed down on a couch. He started telling me to turn my head over to see something. Of course I didn't follow what he said. Suddenly, a voice strucked me! The laughter - "Hahaha" I heard outside my room!! I turned around, and found Unknown Boy B was there. I felt like vomiting! You know why? That guy dressed up as a girl. Do you guys remember my camwhore entry where Kim, Jess and I were in? That DISGUSTING fellow dressed up in red with a devil hairband on his head like what Jesselyn wore! *Faint*
"OMG! It was you!" I screamed.
What was the exact conversation, I can't recall.
I only remembered this part that both of the guys said, "你錯怪Hock Luck了..." (Meaning: you get Hock Luck wrong to be blamed.) The disgusting fellow showed me a video of Hock Luck being tied up with a rope in a store room.
What does that indicate? Hock Luck did not get off the bus without waking me up. He was "kidnapped"!!!
This is a weird part. It seemed that there was power overwhelming me. I break free from Unknown Boy A and started fighting with them. (You know, my taekwondo skills. Hehehe...) I don't know why I didn't apply my skills at the beginning but only apply it at this point. It's a dream, it will not make sense anyway.
Of course, in the end I managed to escape and woke up with sweat all over the body.


I know this is somehow funny when I'm describing but I swear it is not funny at all in my dream! Thinking of it makes me shiver!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home