Cinderella ~ My Fairy Tale ~

I'm perfect because God made me!

Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Princess Emmerie

It's our Princess Emmerie's Birthday today... To make up for not joining the party in Morpeth last Friday, we decided to cook some dishes and celebrate with her this dinner - Yee Man's curry chicken, Jesselyn's vege with dried shrimps, Tian Mun's potato dish, Shook Hui's sausage and my deep fried beans with mince meat...
Not to forget, Xin Yeng's chocolate cake!! Cheryl and Emmerie insisted on making us lemon honey punch... XD!! Since the N&Ds are having their finals on Thursday, we left early. But of course you get birthday hug from me too! *Hugz* Happy Birthday Emmerie!


Surprise!! When Emmerie just stepped into the house right after gym...


Cutting cake!! Ooohooo~!!


Muackz! Emmerie!!


Just found out that it's Monita's Birthday today... So Happy Birthday Monita too!
As well as sis-in-law's mother, Mrs Ching! Happy Birthday!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home