Cinderella ~ My Fairy Tale ~

I'm perfect because God made me!

Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Canberra Trip (Volume 3)

This day is also our last day in Canberra. I was quite reluctant to go back honestly. Early morning, we woke up at 7.30am to get ready. The breakfast was served at 8.00am as usual and we will be getting pancakes! After packing up, Jess and I went up to the dining hall and started scooping our food! There weren't many people as I guess those who went clubbing the previous night must be suffering from hang over! Thinking that lunch was not provided on this day, I must eat alot for breakfast. So, I had 4 slices of toast, 5 and a half pieces of pancake (the half piece was from Jesselyn) and 3 glasses of orange juice.



Our schedule was delayed as many other people couldn't get up on time. Meanwhile, we took a couple of photos outside the lodge, continued a few games on Foosball and not to forget, CHINESE CHECKERS!!

Chinese Checkers

Peach Tree outside the Lodge

Photo taken "under" the bus... Look at Jesselyn's Expression

To make it fair, I have to upload this weird expression of Cindy's


When everyone was ready, we set off to our first destination which was the Parliament House. There was a guide guiding us through and of course, the urge of taking photos just wouldn't get away. The parliament house is huge and the scenery viewed from the roof top was awesome!

Inside Parliament House


Look at the logo of Kangaroo and Emu not Cindy
The main intention of taking this photo is to capture Chris behind them (Right Jess?)
Sunbathing on the roof top of the Parliament House
Once again, the main intention of taking this photo was not on Cindy
View from Parliament House
Sunbathing or Play dead?
Playing dead pose inspired by the previous photo
Another playing dead pose
Jess and Cindy

War Memorial Museum was our "final destination". XD!! Don't look down on this small building, it is actually very spacious on the inside and alot of things to look at! More than the National Museum!

Entrance of the War Memorial Museum
The Menin Gate Lion













Nope, that's not just all! We have much much more photos with us, anyone interested can always tell me and I'll show them to him/her. This concludes our Canberra trip. Before I end, another photo has to be uploaded. Jesselyn's 2nd KFC meal in Australia. As for the group photo, I will upload it when Chris sends it to us.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home