Cinderella ~ My Fairy Tale ~

I'm perfect because God made me!

Sunday, September 24, 2006

O_O! I got tagged by William... But it seemed so fun, so I decided to do it. Screw Bioinformatics Project!

Instructions:
1. Put your music player on shuffle.
2. Press forward for each question.
3. Use the song title to answer the question even if it doesnt make sense. No CHEATING.
4. Tag 5 ppl at their tagboard to ask them to do this!
5. Bold the questions and with the answers, give your own comments on how it relates to the question.

How are you feeling today?
Hasta Mi Final - Il Divo
(Literally means Until My End...)

Will you get far in life?
Mai-A-Hi (Dragostea Din Tei) - Haiducii
(Always on the phone? )

What is your best friend’s theme song?
You Found Me - Kelly Clarkson
(Shouldn't it be I found you?)

What is the story of your life?
回家 - 順子
(Haha.. Go Home and sleep!)

What was high school like?
March in D - Mozart
(Heh! Very military-like...)

How can you get ahead in life?
Mary's Boy child - 天使之翼
(I'll live for evermore because of Christmas Day~)

What is the best thing about your friends?
Beat of my heart - Hilary Duff
(Every of them is a beat of my heart)

What is in store for this weekend?
The Four Seasons ~ Winter - Antonio Vivaldi
(Sigh.. Winter is over already! Why didn't it shuffle to Spring or Summer?)

What song describes you?
千年之戀 - F.I.R
(Hmm.. I'll wait for 1000 years!)

To describe your grandparents?
Sonata in B flat major ~ Largo: Allegro - Mozart
(err... very largo and allegro at the same time XD!!)

How is life going?
Steady - Speed
(Yes! Steady.)

What song will they play at your funeral?
Shall We Talk - 陳亦迅
(Rightz~ Let's talk!)

How does the world see you?
終生美麗 - 鄭秀文
(Hahaha.. I'll be forever beautiful... )

Will you have a happy life?
真愛冒險 - 張韶涵
(At least won't be a boring one!)

What does your friends really think of you?
囚鳥 - 彭羚
(A caged bird?)

Do people secretly lust after you?
I Believe - 山口由子
(It's only "I believe"...)

How can i make myself happy?
就要我的滋味 - 劉亦菲
(Yea! Be myself!)

What should you do with your life?
Voice - Rie Fu
(Raise my voice!)

Will you ever have children?
Echo - Vertical Horizon
(I'm trying to link the question and answer together... but...)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home