Cinderella ~ My Fairy Tale ~

I'm perfect because God made me!

Thursday, September 21, 2006

Will you hold my hands till I'm old?

Saw two elderly couples on the bus today. Both couples got on the bus from different stops and got off at different stops. Right, I'll narrate them as Couple A and Couple B. Couple A was already on the bus when we got on. It just so happened that there were free seats behind them and so I sat there. This couple was sitting side by side on the seats even it was quite cramped for them. I was in fact quite touched when I saw that. Thinking, "If I had a husband who can hold my hands till I'm old, how lucky will I be?" After the husband pressed the stop bell, I was expecting the husband to hold the wife's hand while they got off. To my disappointment, this husband got off himself, leaving the wife, who can bearly walk, alone walking slowly off the bus. I kept on observing until the bus drove off. I saw what I least expected. The husband left the wife behind, rushing into a house while the poor wife followed step by step behind. Imagine, how can she catch up at that rate?

Couple B got on after we did. After Couple A's incidence, I intentionally observed Couple B. Both of them were sitting on different seats on the first row, as if they are not related at all. However, something interesting hits my eyes when they were about to get off. The husband held onto the bar and waited for the wife. Although he did not hold her hands, he kept an eye on her always. He would turn around to make sure she was fine. Once again, I expected the "holding hands" part which did not happen. Well, at least he was walking side by side with her all the time.


Cinderellaの物語~

時間久了,感情就淡了嗎?
愛情應該像咖啡一樣,煮的時間越久就越香純... 不是嗎?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home