Cinderella ~ My Fairy Tale ~

I'm perfect because God made me!

Monday, October 02, 2006

100th

As the title stated "100th". My 100th post. Well, this is quite a thing for me to achieve. You know, I'm not an "everyday-blogger". Just a part-timer.

So, our 2 weeks of study leave has begun but it seemed that it's more like holiday mood to me. Bara is quiet. Shook Hui and Tian Mun went down to Melbourne. Serene and Jun Shi are far far away for their placement. Even the spotlight of Bara - Jesselyn, went "donno-wat-harbour" with Yuen Kit. Basically, I'm left alone again!

Handphone charger "rosak" (Means spoiled)!! Show off a bit of my Malay. This is one of the few words that I know. *hehehe* Somehow think that rosak sounds nicer than spoiled.
No handphone in Australia = lost in contact with the outside world.
No laptop (internet) = die
That means I have to either find someone using the same charger or else... "生不如死"
Those using Sony Ericsson NEW MODEL are not around. Yea, the newer model has a different charger. ("Those" referring to Shook Hui, Kim Fei, Edison...)
Thankfully, my saviour is still around.
Proudly present my saviour *Drumming*

.
..
...
....
.....
......
.......
........
.........
..........
.........
........
.......
......
.....
....
...
..
.

*continue drumming*

.
..
...
....
.....
......
.......
........
.........
..........
.........
........
.......
......
.....
....
...
..
.



"Tay Hock Luck!!"

Rightz... so how am I gonna get it from him, that's a question. This solution was suggested by Dai Lou. He They (the Morpeth Room 1 residents) invited me over for a couple of days, so that I could charge my phone and won't be alone. How thoughtful!!! *touched*

Hence, once again, I'm holiday-ing at Morpeth...


<3 Sis-in-law & Dai Lou


Hey this is my 100th post!! Should I do any celebrations? XD!!

- 100th post written 2nd October 2006 @ Morpeth -

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home