Cinderella ~ My Fairy Tale ~

I'm perfect because God made me!

Thursday, October 12, 2006

Beach Day and BBQ Night (Interlude)

Beach Day and BBQ Night on 10th of October! Celebrating anything? Neh~ Nothing, although it's the National Day of Taiwan. Come on, we are in Australia and 98% of my friends here are Malaysians! Haha... Celebrate Malaysia Merdeka but not celebrating for my own country...? What a shame!

To compensate this ~

The National Anthem of the Republic of China


三民主義,吾黨所宗,以建民國,以進大同。
咨爾多士,為民前鋒;夙夜匪懈,主義是從。
矢勤矢勇,必信必忠;一心一德,貫徹始終。

The lyrics is in classical Chinese so I'm not surprise if those who knew Chinese yet don't understand what it means.

Anthem of the Flag


山川壯麗、物產豐隆,炎黃世冑,東亞稱雄。
毋自暴自棄,毋故步自封,光我民族,促進大同。
創業維艱,緬懷諸先烈,守成不易,莫徒務近功。
同心同德,貫徹始終,青天白日滿地紅。
同心同德,貫徹始終,青天白日滿地紅。

Another classical Chinese lyrics but is easier to understand than the National Anthem.

Unfortunately, this is the best I could find in Youtube...

The REAL Beach Day and BBQ Night post will be out when I get the photos from sis-in-law!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home