Cinderella ~ My Fairy Tale ~

I'm perfect because God made me!

Sunday, October 15, 2006

Crazy Weather

36oC!! What?? 36oC!! *Rub eyes*
OMG!!
36oC!! No kidding!! It was 36oC yesterday...
Telling Tiong Sun that I'm gonna visit him in his "1st home", I left Bara at, let see, 3pm?
Looking out of my door, the sun was shining brightly. Put my cap on and off I went.
Oh, not to forget, SUN BLOCK! *heh*
"First, gotta dump garbbage!" I told myself.
Running up to level 2, *tong* *tong* 2 garbbage bags were slotted into the bin with ~Skills~
"OMG, it's SUPER hot!!" Hence, I ran back to my room to get an umbrella.
You know, sunburn phobia... I walked under the sun with a thin jacket, and I'm sure those who saw me on my way to Tiong Sun's "1st home" will think that I'm a weirdo...
JACKET? CAP? & AN UMBRELLA??? Where's this alien from!?!?!

Anyway, I reached Auchmuty with whole body sweat... There I started with my whatsoever work when suddenly, someone familiar caught my eyes! PAK SOON!?!
Hmm.. what is Pak Soon doing at the biomedicine department? Anyhow, I just greeted him and continue with my work...
Being soOooo nice, he offered to walk back with me...
Err.. actually I was the one asking when he was going back so that we can walk back together... *hahahaha*
So.. yea... he waited for me until 8.30pm...
I have to clarify that it is HIS fault!! He distracted me for half an hour!! And I couldn't get any work done!! =p
Oh, what about Tiong Sun? As usual, he stayed back...
Whatever happened after that wasn't that important. So, I'm gonna continue with today's WEATHER!!

Woke up by this watery thingy from my nose...
Bad phenomenom...
Stuck my index finger to my nose to find that it's BLEEDING!!
Darn!
Must be Heat stroke!! Yea... according to Dai Lou's blog, HL said it's heat stroke
NOT heat shock!! according to sis-in-law, she was the one saying "Heat stroke"... Hahaha... I thought it was Heat shock too! XD!!
Of course first reaction is to grab a piece of tissue paper to block the leakage...
After a while, it seemed that the blood continued to flow like tap water, so I rushed to the bathroom and changed a few pieces of clean tissue paper, grabbed a bottle of icy cold water from the fridge and bottoms up! Not to forget, rinsing my "throat" with the "liang cha" that Tiong Sun gave. A while later, thankfully, it stopped bleeding.
Gotta wake up early today too as I've already promised Jesselyn to go to this Chinese church with her. Met a lot of new nice people... this pastor from Hong Kong who can speak fluent Cantonese (DUH!), English maybe, OK OK Mandarin and a bit of MALAY!!

Went to Tiong Sun's "1st home" again.. quite early this time... and I bet he hasn't even waken up yet!! *Hahahaha* Met Pak Soon by chance once more, and this time being so nice, he even called me whether wanna walk home together!! *touched*
He gotta walk back to Birminghan you know... which is perhaps 30 minutes walk from my place. Moreover, it's gonna rain!! Oh yea, have I mentioned about the weather today?? It's SUPER DUPER windy and the temperature is sooo low!! It doesn't even hit 20oC!! CRAZY Newcastle weather!! 36oC the previous day and not even 20oC today! No wonder I get this CRAZY sore throat, blocked nose and what else NOSE BLEEDING!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home