Cinderella ~ My Fairy Tale ~

I'm perfect because God made me!

Thursday, October 26, 2006

A few pounds more...

I haven't been weighing myself for a couple of months. Hmm, actually more than a couple of. Opened up my wardrobe, scanning through whatever I have inside, my "101"th pair of jeans caught into my eyes. *close eyes*
"uh uh uh, no no no! I'm not gonna wear that... Jeans are just WAY too honest!"
Browsing through my remaining pants, I spotted the pink colour one I bought with Serene and Jun Shi last September. Oh well, since I haven't been wearing this for a long time... "You are THE ONE!" *Grabbed*

OMG!! I can BEARLY FIT into it! NOooooooooo!! I can feel my gluteus maximus squeezing into the pitifully small space. *faint* What should I do?? *scream* Bloody thick layer of adipose tissue building up here and there. Dang! I...was...struggling...in...putting...it...on!! If I can recall, the waist and buttock measurement of this pair of pants were initially slightly bigger, but it's fitting JUST RIGHT NOW!! *double faint*

I don't know whether I should be happy or sad! Happy for "fitting just right"? Sad for gaining extra adipose tissue around to make it fit?? *sigh* I think I have to go on a fruit & vege diet starting from tomorrow... err... no no no... starting on Saturday. (Long Story)




After 3 hours straight of lectures, my stomach was already growling like a hunger tiger. I don't usually buy food from the Union, however, due to the 11-day-no-grocery and the emptiness of my fridge, I did not prepare any lunch for today. Thinking of what to eat, Brendan's finished Subway wrapper was waving at me. OMG! SUBWAY!! Recalling Dai Lou's Blog I read this morning all about Subway PLUS HL was dreaming of it too, we went to collect coupon from Jesselyn which buying one foot long and a large drink allows us to get another foot long for free!

Rightz, so what have we ordered? I ordered a foot long sweet onion chicken teriyaki while HL ordered a foot long chicken fillet. As we can choose our own vege to add into our subs, greedy me wanted everything except for black olives. However, they have already added in before I get the chance to say "no black olives please~", so I have no choice but to dig them out later. Both foot-long subs were securely "fastened" onto my hands while HL managed the drinks. "No coke please, later I'll get hyper.." *Heh*

Back to our seats where all the rest were, the aroma of our subs were already overwhelming our table. Just then, Dai Lou suggested on having both of us exchanging 6 inches of our subs with each other (At least we get to eat different flavours, which I never thought of). Haha.. before I forget, I dug out the black olives. Surprisingly, sis-in-law is a black-olive-lover, so instead of wasting them, each of them went into her stomach.

Finally took my first bite~ I can fill it going through my throat, filling my empty stomach. My mouth was filled with the scrumptious subs and the aroma sustained for hours! One word "DIVINE"!

What about DIET-ing? Aiya~ Starting on Saturday as I've mentioned. Today doesn't count! Eat first, fill tummy first!!

This is actually the 2nd "6-inch-sub" - Chicken Teriyaki

Kinda sad for realising not taking any photos for my 1st "6-inch-sub" - Chicken Fillet

Mmmm~~ Irresistible

Cindy: Mmm... Yum yum tomato~~
HL: OMG!! I dropped the best part! TOMATO!!

Hahaha.. need not to say, I'm a tomato-lover.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home