Cinderella ~ My Fairy Tale ~

I'm perfect because God made me!

Sunday, October 22, 2006

Gratitude and Apology to my dear dear

There isn't any interesting things to blog recently. Basically, everyday is showered with work, work and MORE work! The weather is still in crazy mode, quite windy and cold today. Have no clue when it will shoot up to 36 degrees again. *sigh*
Feel quite stressed recently. Thanks to my dear dear, accompanying me the whole evening yesterday and today. It's really hard to get sometime just with him ALONE. You know, somewhere just you and him, and won't cause any troubles to others, or disturb them... *Sigh* Piano Room is closed during weekends so it's impossible for us to go there and spend our time together - or shall I say date there! *Hahaha*

I think I'm really terrible!! I would only remember him when I'm stressed, I would only seek for him when I'm down...

I'm sorry! *bow*
My Dear~~~ Flute!*Muackz*

What were you guys thinking? Hahaha...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home