Cinderella ~ My Fairy Tale ~

I'm perfect because God made me!

Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Hexic Maniac

Hexic is a msn game which we have to arrange at least 3 of the same kind into a pyramid to gain points. There are many different arrangements for bonus.
1) Arrange a combination of "bricks" + "bricks" with stars into a pyramid.
2) Arrange "bricks" with stars into a pyramid.
3) Arrange a combination of "brick" + "brick" with star + bomb of the same colour.
4) Arrange the "bricks" into a hexagon to gain a "star".
5) Arrange the "stars" into a hexagon to gain a "black pearl".
6) Arrange the "black pearls" into a pyramid to gain a "cluster".
7) Arrange the "black pearls" into a hexagon to gain a ??? <-- is there such a thing? How to end this game? 1) Did not remove the bomb in given steps --> lost
2) Form a black pearl in level 7 (if not mistaken) --> victory?
3) Form cluster in level 7 (for sure) --> victory!

By the way, playing this game requires another person to accept your invitation...
Last night, sis-in-law got "BLACK PEARLS"!! OMG! Her scores shot up to 238k!! Beat Dai Lou's high score - 234k. Gosh, their scores are so far away from me. I can bearly get 80k!! Anyway, this is how I spend my evening - Hexic!

While playing, I was calling them - Morpeth Room 1 Residents - crazy! 3 of them are SUPERB!! If not mistaken, before yesterday, Rank 1 was Dai Lou with 234k. Rank 2 was HL with 195k. Sis-in-law wasn't even in the Top 3 (from my list)!! As for me, I was far far below the list. Well, there are changes today! *hehehe*

Rank 1 - Yu Wooi ~ 238k
Rank 2 - Fritz ~ 234k
Rank 3 - Hock Luck ~ 195k
And guess what?
Rank 4 - Hsin Yi (That's meeeeee!!) ~ 169k

I finally got into Top 5!!! Top 5 from my list at least! v^-^v

What actually happened - I GOT A BLACK PEARL TOO!! Nearly gotten two but due to a stupid bomb, made me sacrificed my arrangement. It's kinda sad when you lack of one more step to clear the bomb. =(

My First Black Pearl!!


My Final Results...

This is another achievement of mine! Celebrations!! *Playing Firework*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home