Cinderella ~ My Fairy Tale ~

I'm perfect because God made me!

Thursday, October 05, 2006

Hexic Maniac

It's not a double post! Yea, Hexic again!
Hexic Hexic Hexic Maniac! *heh*
Here I am back to Morpeth from Bara.
When I first step into Room 1, two maniacs were already "infatuated" with it!
No no no~ Not Dai Lou and Hock Luck. It was HL and sis-in-law.
Both of them were like competing against each other's score.
Anyhow, I'm gonna jump straight into the main point.
Dai Lou and sis-in-law went Jesmond, leaving HL & I with HEXIC!
Well, you know... maniacs are maniacs.
Stare "fiercely" at the screen, reacts when things aren't going as what we expected. A faulty step would make me moan and curdle on sis-in-law's "Pork Luck". After a couple of games, literally "couple" - 2 games...

HL: Ooo.. I beat Yu Wooi's highest score.
Staring at the screen --> 247k
Me: Waa.. (*Fly* to HL's screen, dumping my hexic game aside)
Me: OMG!! 2 Black Pearls!! Pro~!!!
HL: *laughs*
Me: Maybe you can reach 300k.
HL: *laughs* No la..
Me: Ok ok, continue!

Don't know how long the time has passed...
HL: Oh no! Dying. Bomb.
Me: (*Fly* there again) Ooo...
HL: Somemore don't have the same colour around. *Sigh*
Me: Oh, last step already.
HL: *Hmm* Should I gamble or should I just combine the stars?
Me: Combine combine!
HL: But if combine stars, sure lose!
Me: Combine combine!
HL: *Think* *click*


~ Ooohooo!! brick of the same colour dropped down! *Game continues* ~


Hahaha!! If only that had happened. He decided to combine the stars instead of gambling. Game Over with score of 310k. He topped my list, kicking sis-in-law and dai lou's name down one rank. Doesn't affect me though. *chuckles*


There we continued Hexic. This time I closed sis-in-law's account and log onto mine. The first attempted was only 115k. Quite a disappointing score actually. In fact, 115k can be classified as *not bad*, yet I'm not satisfied. Why?

Fritz - 234k
Yu Wooi - 238k
Hock Luck - 310k

With that scores on my list, can I still say 115k as *NOT BAD*??
Very *kiasu*! Must at least achieve 200k! (My highest score was only 171k)

*Continue with 2nd attempt*
Half way playing, dai lou and sis-in-law came back with 2 boxes of pizzas! So, Hexic was put aside first.

*skip skip the pizza dinner part...*

After pizza-ing, continue with Hexic...

*click click click*
Me: Yay! 2 Black Pearls!! 200k!!
HL: *laughs*


*click click click*
Meanwhile Fritz walked in...
Me: Dai Lou, Dai Lou!! I got 2 Black Pearls.
Fritz: Waa.. what's your score?
Me: 230k. But I don't think can beat your score. I think I'm dying soon.
Fritz: Ohh...
*continue clicking*
Me: Ooo... I beat Yu Wooi's score!!
HL: *laughs* <-- This HL ah.. (Scroll up and see! All *laughs*)
*click click click* I was kinda nervous too, especially when a bomb drops down in a sudden. Furthermore, sis-in-law was waiting for her laptop (I was using hers at that time). Anyway... My final score was - 317k!! ~ Oohooo!! I topped my list! I topped my list! Is this a dream come true kinda stuff? ~ *slap slap* wake up Cindy!! It's 307k NOT 317k! Oops!! Dang! 3k more to top my list!! *Sigh*


And now, I've been promoted to 2nd place of my list.

Updated List
Hock Luck - 310k
Hsin Yi (Meeeee!!) - 307k
Yu Wooi - 238k
Fritz - 234k

*Hehehe*

Guess what? I'm sitting next to Dai Lou and sis-in-law, who were trying to break our records... *Hahaha*



Latest Update!!

After a few attempts... Dai Lou still failed to beat our scores. Sis-in-law meanwhile broke her record and shot up to 250k. Kiasu Dai Lou didn't want to be the last among the 4 of us...
1st attempt - failed
2nd attempt - failed
3rd attempt - failed
Until the 4th attempt... Something caught into our eyes...
He formed a 2nd Black Pearl in level 7 when his score was like 260k!! Which means an addition of 70k to his score --> 330k!!! Beat my score, beat HL's score.
This continued on and on... until I told HL that Dai Lou has already reached "347k"... Dai Lou received a message from him right after...
HL: Heard from Cindy that you scored 347k
Fritz: haha
HL: Anyway, wish you get a bomb soon

And guess what? Dai Lou really got a bomb! But he managed to get rid of it pretty fast. What more? His game carried on and on until --> 368k!!!

No kidding...


Score Board
1) Fritz - 368k
2) Hock Luck - 310k
3) Meeeee - 307k (Managed to squeeze up to top 3!)
4) Yu Wooi - 250k

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home