Cinderella ~ My Fairy Tale ~

I'm perfect because God made me!

Monday, October 09, 2006

Silent Hill



Watched this movie with Dai Lou, sis-in-law and HL in Morpeth Room 1, using Dai Lou's ASUS laptop, eating mooncake and chinese tea from Malaysia on the 7th or should I say during the early hours on the 8th. According to Dai Lou, Silent Hill is a movie adapted from a game...

It begins with a girl called Sharon having nightmares and calls out for "Silent Hill" while sleep walking. Rose, Sharon's mother, brought her to the town thinking that it might help. However, an accident caused them to be separated. Loving the daughter so much, Rose set out to find her daughter in the ghostly town.

Well, I'm not gonna spoil the movie this time (Since I've already spoiled 2 nice movies previously!!). Quite a lot of parts in this movie don't make sense at all! Still like "The Omen" more~ one of the best thrillers this year I suppose.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home