Cinderella ~ My Fairy Tale ~

I'm perfect because God made me!

Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Some internal issues

Today, I heard something "interesting" from Hiroko. She told me that she skipped class because she was having a conflict with her classmates and her lecturer. What actually happened was that one of her Chinese (China Chinese) classmates yelled out, "F*** Off Japanese!" right in front of her face yet her lecturer didn't do anything!?! What kind of lecturer is this? And what on earth DO you Chinese think that you are superior over?

Oh, before I continue, I know that I'll get bombed if some "bei song" Chinese reads this but.... Quote from Pak Soon, "You think I care ah?" (Copyright again)

Being a Chinese, I feel so ashamed for such behaviour! OR Maybe I should think in this way and say, "Thank god! I'm Chinese but NOT a China Chinese. Why should I give a damn to what you guys did in the angmou's territory?" *roll eyes*

For heaven's sake, please be more considerate for the other non-China Chineses wouldya? You China Chineses don't want face, we non-China Chineses still wants face! Only low-standard people will use such low-class phrase such as "F*** Off"! Is China not a civilised country? Geez! If so, please act more civilised mind ya?

Of course, I'm not referring to all China Chineses. Just talking about some LOW people like those in Hiroko's class and this post is directing to them. What makes you think that YOU China Chineses are superior over others? Bigger country? Better economy? More civilised? More developed? More well-mannered? You pathetic fellows, don't make me puke alright!

The first thing I wanna complain is the lousy-to-the-max-acer-laptop! Come on! I know it's a Taiwan Brand, but it's assembled in China for your information! Suppose to feel proud you see, but you've gotten the wrong idea! I can hear thousands of complaints regarding this brand. For god sake, what GREAT job have YOU Chinese done? Can't even assemble something right is it? Want proof? I'm using one lousy acer laptop, so is my roommate.

The second thing! Well-mannered? *Puke* Using such phrase, you called that well-mannered? Moreover, cutting queues tactic... Please refer to Kenny Sia's Blog.

Oh yea, "F*** Off Japanese" as you've said. Let see what will happen if there wasn't any interaction between Japanese companies and the Chinese companies. I bet your economy will fall all the way straight to the 18th floor of hell.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home