Cinderella ~ My Fairy Tale ~

I'm perfect because God made me!

Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Tag Along

Found out that I got tagged by Dai Lou. But thanks to his tag, I am now able to blog out something at least...

1) Four things I fear that not many know:
- Thunder
- Lightning
- Suffocation
- Failure

2) Four movies I could watch over and over:
- Spirited Away
- Lord of the Rings
- Parent's Trap
- Forrest Gump

3) Four places I have lived:
- Barahineban, Newcastle, Australia
- Palmville, Bandar Sunway, Malaysia
- Wangsa Baiduri, Subang Jaya, Malaysia
- 府前路二段, Tainan, Taiwan

4) Four TV shows I love to watch:
- LOST
- H.E.R.O.E.S.
- 仙劍奇俠傳
- 鬥魚

5) Four places I haven't been on vacation and planning/wanting to:
- Rome
- Paris
- England
- Hokkaido

7) Four of my favorite food:
- Pizza
- Pasta
- Teppanyaki
- Chee Cheong Foon (Char Siew filling)

8) Four places I would rather be:
- Malaysia
- Taiwan
- 森林浴
- Heaven (If it DOES exist)

9) Four current fav songs:
- How to save a life - The Fray
- Someday - Nickelback
- Moonlight Shadow - Dana Winner
- All at once - The Fray

10) Four people I tag:
-
-
-
-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home