Cinderella ~ My Fairy Tale ~

I'm perfect because God made me!

Friday, October 20, 2006

Too little time yet so much to do!!

Oh gosh! Running out of time!! Like Pak Soon's nick "Too little time, yet too many things to do. " (Something like that)
How I wish I could travel back to the past and give that Cindy a few slaps for slacking all these while...
*slap slap*
"Cindy! Can you work harder?? Quit sleeping for more than 10 hours a day!! Are you crazy? Sleep so much for WHAT!?! Totally waste of time. Eat so much chocolate, eat so much chips, eat so much cakes, eat so much of these and that, yet do NO exercises!?! You wanna put on weight is it?? Always say 'I'm Fat, I'm Fat' but never cut down on those junk food! How to lose weight? Or at least maintain it!! NO exercise! How unhealthy!! You pathetic lass, where's your spirit of work-outs!!! Everyday stare in front of the laptop! Do what!?! Finger exercise? Huh? Can't hear you! ASSIGNMENT? Assignment your head! For goodness sake, Youtub-ing then say so! Talk so much! Everyday sit there, no wonder getting a tube around your waist!"

OMG!! Every single word is like a dagger. Stab hardly and deeply into me! Not to the past me, but to the PRESENT me! Exams coming in around 18 days? Less than 3 weeks!?! No preparation? I think I can go die! Hang myself!

Cindy OUT!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home