Cinderella ~ My Fairy Tale ~

I'm perfect because God made me!

Sunday, November 26, 2006

Goodbye Newcastle and Hello Malaysia

Sorry to my blog readers that I have not been updating my blog due to some unforeseen circumstances. I swear to god that it wasn't because I was lazy or anything close to that.. I was in fact super busy right after the exams! I mean, who will be that busy after exams anyway! We all should go out and have fun! But sadly, that wasn't the case. We gotta pack our stuff you see. I have to move all my things from Bara to my new landlord's place. Time is so limited 'coz I'm going home!! Yes!! I'm going back tomorrow! Leaving Bara in less than 9 hours! *excited*

That took me a couple of days to completely finish packing my one-year-stuff in Bara which ended up with 15 full boxes, including 2 luggages, excluding my laundry basket. These few days are really a disaster for both me and my roommate. Both of us seriously have THOUSANDS of stuff. Guess our room nearly ended up with 30 boxes in total.

Before I forget, I'm so gonna upload this scary spider in front of my door. I remembered a few days ago (22/11/2006 if I'm not mistaken), I saw a super-big-thick-leg spider outside my door while I was heading back from Jesselyn's room. It was super scary when my face was just a few cm away from kissing it. Gosh! I straight away screamed! It was the size of my palm I suppose, or maybe bigger. You know, my palms are considered as big, and just imagine it's bigger than my palms. Yuck! As for now, whenever I pass by my door, I'll tremble before looking onto the wall. I even felt disgusted when I see the photo that I've taken. *Thinking deeply* Lately HL's friends have been visiting me, I wonder why... from a tiny spider to a gigantic one! *Faint* Anyway, I'm leaving this place soon! Goodbye Newcastle, see you next year! Goodbye disgusting Aussie spiders, goodbye Aussie mozzies, goodbye black lizards, goodbye human-chasing ducks!



PS. New definition for Summer in Newcastle - Swollen Arms and Legs! My left forearm swell up like a red balloon! And it's not only itchy, but also PAINFUL!!

PPS. Happy 71st Birthday Mrs Tay!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home