Cinderella ~ My Fairy Tale ~

I'm perfect because God made me!

Tuesday, November 14, 2006






I'm stressed...
and depressed......


Desparately need a hug NOW...
Felt like collapsing, but I can't! HUBS 2205 paper B is still there waiting for me this Friday!

When I'm in this situation, I'll always think of Kazu darling....
Survived through the stressful A-level period with his companion. Can't forget the warmth of his hugs, and his supports that saved me from a sinking ship.

I cry, when I'm stressed.
*close eyes tight tight* No no no! Cindy, you are already a grown up girl. You cannot cry. You are not the only one! Everyone is on the same boat and everyone has been studying so hard. You are not a weakling! You can go through this, you can handle this! I have faith in you!

Can I do a bit of show off here? I did not cry. Stress management? I like it!


I miss home... I miss my mama...
-Going back home will not be far-

*pray hard*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home