Cinderella ~ My Fairy Tale ~

I'm perfect because God made me!

Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Stressed

I'm getting these symptoms...
  • Frustration
  • Tiredness
  • Difficult in breathing, in other words, breathlessness
  • Chest pain while breathing occasionally
  • Chest pain while coughing and laughing
  • Dizziness
  • Hard to focus
  • Temporary vision impairment (few seconds, couple of times today)
  • Restless
  • Grumpy
  • Moody
  • Insomnia
  • Depression
  • Feeling faint?
I think I'm stressed and I need a sleep... a GOOD sleep! Not just a nap that I would wake up every 10~15 minutes! I'm tired, but I can't sleep. I think either my stress hormone is produced insufficiently or produced in excess.... *sigh*


Before ending today's post, there are 2 people that I want to, I must thank. As I've said, like brother like sister...
  1. Koon Pak Soon a.k.a "gong gong"
  2. Jesselyn Hu King Sing a.k.a "Sexy Hu"
Thanks PS for walking me, the walking-dead-corpse, back to Bara... You know, Bara is not near to Birminghan... In fact, it's in the opposite direction! Oh yea, and also thanks for keeping me in conscious... I had a feeling that I might just lose consciousness and faint anywhere on the way back!

AND

Thanks Jesselyn for the warm and secure hug! *Touched* But I'm greedy, I want more....... =( *Hold tears* Jess, I said I won't cry this time! And I've done it! (At least at this stage I still had myself held in position! )


I'm craving for these...
  • Hugz
  • Hugz
  • And more Hugz

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home