Cinderella ~ My Fairy Tale ~

I'm perfect because God made me!

Thursday, December 14, 2006

3 perms in 3 weeks

1st Perm - 29th Nov 2006
"Mom, I wanna cut my hair."
"Why don't you perm it as well?"
"Oh..."
Since mom wanted me to do so, Jesselyn also said so, sis-in-law too, as well as Serene.... ok, let me give it a try. The hairdresser suggested EVA perm, the most popular perm in Korea, Taiwan and Japan. Moreover, using the mildest natural "chemical", it does not harm our hair...
*Ta-Da*
It turned out like that....

Taken the following morning after the 1st perm...


2nd Perm - 6th Dec 2006
2 days later, after my first hair-wash... *straight straight straight*!! My hair straightened by itself...
There I go, visit the hairdresser the second time. This time the hairdresser changed to another chemical.
*Ta-Da*
The outcome after 4 hours of waiting...

Taken a few days after the 2nd perm... better results since it lasted for a week!

3rd Perm - 14th Dec 2006
Straighten again... *faint*
The hairdresser nearly fainted too! This time he said he'll use another chemical. However, when he called to the headquarter, they suggested not to use that chemical on my hair. That chemical is too strong for me. He has no choice but to use another kind of perm - digital perm. The duration of this perm is shorter BUT... It stinks!! Can't wash my hair for 2 days that means it will stink for 2 DAYS!! Gosh!!
*Ta-Da*
The final outcome after 3 & a half hours perm...

Taken on the same day... SUPER curled!!

Will it last? I wonder...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home