Cinderella ~ My Fairy Tale ~

I'm perfect because God made me!

Saturday, December 09, 2006

Kill Time

There I go, survived till now, Gong Gong-less... *Heh* Anyway, he will be back soon but in BUSY MODE. Doesn't matter, I still have Sexy Hu who sacrificed her credit to sms me while I get to send her plenty of free sms!

Rightz... I have no mood to blog, but I'm seriously bored! Like what Benedict said, "simply write then can lor!" Hmm! Yea, probably I should blog to kill some time. Did quite a number of things these few days.

  • Chinese Ambassy - visa collection
  • Fetch brother and sister from school
  • Followed mom up and down, in and out
  • Sunway Pyramid Shopping
  • 1 Utama Shopping!!
  • Gaming
  • Eat Eat Eat
  • etc
Gosh! Spend money like turning on the tap water! As if my dad was the one printing notes! *faint* Moreover, I put on 2kg since I got back! DANG! I told Gong Gong to eat more so that I can see a fat gong gong when he's back BUT NOW I'm eating more and probably putting on weight in a faster rate than him!! REALLY OMG!


Plus acnes kept on appearing on my face! I have no idea what's wrong!! What's with Malaysia??? My face seemed to be red and swollen, especially around my cheek as if I got sunburnt! It itches once in a while...


I want my smooth face back! I want my figures back! *sob sob* 沒臉見人啦!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home