Cinderella ~ My Fairy Tale ~

I'm perfect because God made me!

Friday, December 01, 2006

Malaysia Malaysia Malaysia

(26th November 2006)

Yes yes yes!! After 8 hours flight, I've finally reached Malaysia... It's a tiring journey from Newcastle to Sydney as we have many luggages or should I say "I" have alot of things to carry. However, I shouldn't complain as Pak Pak was the one doing the job. (Thanks!)

Caught the 9.30am train from Broadmeadow to Central. Not to forget, our luggages occupied 4 seats while both of us occupied another 4. (*Bow* apology to the passengers on the train that day) Reached the airport just in time for checking in. By the time we reached the counter, the line was already very long... And thank goodness that we did not exceed the weight limit!

Before heading towards the boarding room, we saw Hazel getting stalked by the custom... Does she look like a terrorist!?! Gosh!! Australians are just too paranoid la...

Our flight delayed for 30 minutes and therefore we reached Malaysia half an hour late. Before taking off, I was so excited 'coz there will be many movies for me to watch... However, I fell asleep while taking off. When I woke up once again, it was 20 minutes later. That was when the stewardess distributing the arrival and departure form to the non-Malaysians. That counts me in. Thank god I woke up on time, or else I'm so gonna miss it! After filling the form, I excitedly tampered on the buttons, however, the entertainment was not working!! =( And most importantly, where's our headphone!?! OMG!! That must be distributed when both of us fell asleep. Just before I was planning to ask for headphone, we found out that we have it on our laps. Fine then! No movie to watch, no game to play, at least we have music to listen to.

Yea, piggy me fell asleep once again and got waken up for "lunch"?? I totally have no idea what meal that was as it was in between lunch and dinner time. When I finished my meal, just before I wanted to continue sleeping (yes, I'm a pig), I realised that entertainment started working!! Hurrrrray!! So, that was how I kill time on my flight until the last 2 hours, I fell asleep again. Hahaha.. so basically what we did was watch movie, crap and sleep. And sleep took up most of my time. XD!!

I was soooo excited when we landed!! I can finally see my mom after soooo long!! Yay!! Yeap yeap... I rushed out to my family after collecting my luggage without saying goodbye to others especially to Pak Pak who helped me throughout. Ok la.. I know you are not a "small gas" person right?

So.. "Cya my dears - Shin Chin, Yee Wern, Angeline and Xin Yeng!"
Ooo.. I DID say goodbye to sis-in-law though!

However, I suffered from jet lag when I reached home. Felt really dizzy and felt like vomiting. Terrible!! BUT.. who cares! I'm back in Malaysia! The following days will be wonderful and I know that!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home