Cinderella ~ My Fairy Tale ~

I'm perfect because God made me!

Monday, December 11, 2006

Relieve

Guess I was wrong... it isn't a bad week afterall!
  • rashes are getting better... lighter spots...
  • will our bikes be fine? (Hopefully...)
  • exam result is out... the good news is that I passed everything! Bad news is that I didn't do well! Anyway, think of the bright side! I PASSED! *Thank God* *Thank Tiong Sun* Oh yea, like what Jesselyn said *Thank Pak Pak*... PLUS I wanna thank Jesselyn and Serene for the support during my most stressful period.
  • zits are getting better I suppose... not as swollen as before
  • er.. maintaining at my new weight... considered good? *sigh* I WANNA LOSE WEIGHT for heaven's sake! I don't wanna be a BIG FAT PIG when I return to Newcastle!!
  • Itchiness eased...
  • In addition, I'm meeting May tomorrow!! Finally! Get to see her after so long!!
  • I'm flying to Hong Kong this Saturday morning and will be flying back to Taiwan after the 5-day-trip in Hong Kong! I'm escaping from Pak Pak's 魔"指" for a couple of weeks! XD!! Considered as good news I suppose? *wink wink*
PS. Jesselyn always says I never talk about her on my blog... Jesselyn!! I miss you~~~~~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home